Latest from Twitter
- RT @JRhobbs: @mr_rain_maker tells Dutch audience that innovations and technologies in demand in Canada's energy sector. #investcan
- RT @JRhobbs: Leo de Bever advises Dutch to focus on food, materials and energy when doing business in Canada. #investcan
- RT @NicolasSabourin: Impressed by large crowd at #InvestCan @ConsiderCanada. High level of interest in NL for #investment opp. in Canada! h…
- RT @NicolasSabourin: Leo de Bever, @mr_rain_maker running through opportunities and strengths of each province #InvestCan @ConsiderCanada h…
- RT @NicolasSabourin: I should't forget #Saskatchewan and #Manitoba, making great pitch to Dutch investors @ #InvestCan @ConsiderCanada http…
- RT @JRhobbs: Interesting piece on the challenges and efforts being taken to address methane leakage from Fracking. http://t.co/S7hPFFgaUN
- RT @JRhobbs: Oil sands not a major source of climate change: IEA economist http://t.co/PxeT7lufHD
- RT @TheOilCouncil: “Emerging Regulatory & Policy Issues Facing Canada’s #Oil and #Gas Industry.” Read more here >> http://t.co/Z0axbEcxJF @…
- With NRW.Invest discussing business opps in #Germany. Great opportunity for #CDN business to export new #tech. Think resource storage/manuf.
- 3 pillars for new #tech in #oilsands: environmental-social-economic.Can your new technology be sustainable, scalable and prove ROI? #nscf
- #Cleantech and #innovation in #oilsands industry happens through collaboration. New tech in #AB needs min. risk to attract buyers! #nscf
- RT @JRhobbs: #Canada's Minister Oliver positive on #Pipelines and #FQD. http://t.co/yI1EQYZMB9
- At the #NSCF welcome dinner. Meeting so many great people from all over #Canada, #USA and #Europe! http://t.co/0daB2xSvUl
- Category management becoming more of an industry standard in #Albertaoilsands. Where do you fit in the supply chain?? #whatyouneedtoknow
- How do you as a supplier differentiate yourself in Alberta's #energy market? The key is "delivery"! #nscf #oilsands #yyc
- Darren Stewart, VP business Dev. talking about how to define your value proposition at NSCF! http://t.co/UTXfMkr6Ax
- RT @JRhobbs: #Oilsands Quarterly for fall 2013 available from the Government of #Alberta's Website - http://t.co/JackhQOspQ
- RT @JRhobbs: Shell joins energy rush, green lights new Alberta oil sands project http://t.co/4gNhRINGqX #Canada #Oilsands
- BC Government gives the OK for #GatewayPipeline! Excited to see the new opportunities this opens for Canada! #abpoli #yyc
- RT @JRhobbs: Analysis: Implications of #Greenland’s decision to allow uranium #mining - http://t.co/UsyLU9s14V
Whether it’s starting your own company or taking it to the next level, our refined and highly successful strategic development process enables your business to grow and expand, often learning valuable lessons along the way. Read our blueprint for supplier success in Alberta's oil and gas industry.
Focusing on the key values and opportunities your area can offer, Rainmaker builds strategic plans for their implementation and then targets companies who have the means and interest to invest. Use our free self-assessment tool to see how ready your community is for investment!
With an expert team strategically placed in seven cities around the world, Rainmaker’s event services include logistics, creativity and strategic solutions combined with seamless planning and delivery.
Moving into new business areas can be a challenging and time-consuming endeavour. Rainmaker provides a variety of essential business support services for companies looking to expand into new markets.