Latest from Twitter
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Residents of Maine community want to keep Alberta oil out of pipeline, http://t.co/wQnh77Ybbq via @calgaryherald
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Connacher plans $63M boost in spending, http://t.co/XKLUkCC4zk via @calgaryherald
- RT @mr_rain_maker: NEB delays Trans Mountain expansion, http://t.co/I536hiawkt via @calgaryherald
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Precision joins forces with Schlumberger, http://t.co/yVsO0eF6dq via @calgaryherald
- RT @mr_rain_maker: B.C. pushes to be Asian financial hub http://t.co/OzoI5PdpC3
- RT @mr_rain_maker: New crude-rail terminal may bring more Canadian oil to US Gulf refiners http://t.co/nUSz798mkP
- RT @ABeconomist: Bad news is Alberta shed 10,000 part-time jobs in June. Good news, it ADDED 20,000 full-time jobs! Still a strong, balance…
- RT @emiliepotvin: @CdnChamberofCom and @BUSINESSEUROPE are calling for the conclusion of #CETA http://t.co/Lxx0XuVbbw
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Oilsands producers tweak projects for big gains http://t.co/GD07YePixB
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Oilsands producers tweak projects for big gains, http://t.co/zotkuMfUm0 via @calgaryherald
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Canadian dollar rises ahead of Bank of Canada's business outlook http://t.co/624Wo5qERm
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Canada Day interview on CTV https://t.co/QhROQaGzKw
- RT @mr_rain_maker: I was happy to explain the challenges of running Canada Day London & NYC. Canada Day international axed - TheLoop.ca htt…
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Excited to be launching into South America! Warren Levy and Tulio Conejeros are primed to help your company expand …htt…
- RT @mr_rain_maker: 2014-06-22_Trinidad 51 floor_2.JPG http://t.co/Pa4etAhb9I
- RT @mr_rain_maker: A relevant question given the reshaping of energy supply and demand globally. http://t.co/PCVtB8rtka
- RT @mr_rain_maker: SNC-Lavalin Group Inc aims to break into global ranks with $2.1-billion buy into oil and gas services http://t.co/B5PZ2e…
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Excellent synopsis Warren. The opportunity for the Santos government to leverage inbound investment in the Natural …htt…
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Colombian Reelection and the Implications for the Energy Industry http://t.co/l8soAXULx0
- RT @EconBizFin: What will cause Japan’s next banking crisis? http://t.co/o8wCZPxmz3
We are your gateway to new markets in the natural resource extraction industry. If your company is evaluating opportunities in conventional or heavy oil, gas, mining or infrastructure development, Rainmaker delivers strategy and implementation. Read our blueprint for supplier success in Alberta's oil and gas industry
Establishing your name and brand in a new business area can be challenging and costly. Rainmaker makes this easy and inexpensive with executive centres in Calgary and Houston and various marketing support services for companies positioning their company in new markets. Be seen where business gets done!
Our intel combines market status with insights from our relationships:
FDI CANADA 2014 COMING SOON.
Bringing together Canada's thought leaders on attracting Foreign Investment. More details to come.
Our clients need intelligence and information on jurisdictions with opportunities for growth. As we scan the world to identify companies seeking expansion, Rainmaker is well positioned to advise governments on Foreign Direct Investment strategies. Use our free self-assessment tool to see how ready your community is for investment!