Latest from Twitter
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Get Your Frack’s Straight | Global Oil and Gas Industry News | The OGM – ENERGY | TECH | CULTURE http://t.co/Cr3Nb2qrQO
- RT @mr_rain_maker: http://t.co/SHtLRtYYCR
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Look at alternatives to Kitimat as end point to Northern Gateway, Prentice says, http://t.co/kbjL08iFbg via @calgaryhera…
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Metis Nation of Ontario and TransCanada Sign Engagement Agreement for the Energy East Pipeline Project - EnergyNow |…htt…
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Pipeline stake expected to fuel Veresen LNG project http://t.co/BoCC84mPxL
- RT @mr_rain_maker: HSBC Global Trade Forecast: Energy exports fueling Canadian trade growth in the short run, as Asia continues to offe…htt…
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Ewart: Prentice makes pipelines Job 1 http://t.co/oXy8D0ECY9
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Yedlin: Tories' choice of Prentice bodes well for energy sector http://t.co/enb6TFGH6L
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Sunshine stock stuck despite new financing http://t.co/RzDmUBMc7x
- RT @mr_rain_maker: A critical issue for Canada's global competitiveness. http://t.co/384qMkFJNY
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Mexico dreams face test after oil, gas industry opens to private investors http://t.co/FlaLuucGAM
- Looking for a new team member at Rainmaker! We need a world class Business Centre Coordinator at our Calgary locati…http://t.co/Asw6vC3ev7
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Residents of Maine community want to keep Alberta oil out of pipeline, http://t.co/wQnh77Ybbq via @calgaryherald
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Connacher plans $63M boost in spending, http://t.co/XKLUkCC4zk via @calgaryherald
- RT @mr_rain_maker: NEB delays Trans Mountain expansion, http://t.co/I536hiawkt via @calgaryherald
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Precision joins forces with Schlumberger, http://t.co/yVsO0eF6dq via @calgaryherald
- RT @mr_rain_maker: B.C. pushes to be Asian financial hub http://t.co/OzoI5PdpC3
- RT @mr_rain_maker: New crude-rail terminal may bring more Canadian oil to US Gulf refiners http://t.co/nUSz798mkP
- RT @ABeconomist: Bad news is Alberta shed 10,000 part-time jobs in June. Good news, it ADDED 20,000 full-time jobs! Still a strong, balance…
- RT @emiliepotvin: @CdnChamberofCom and @BUSINESSEUROPE are calling for the conclusion of #CETA http://t.co/Lxx0XuVbbw
We are your gateway to new markets in the natural resource extraction industry. If your company is evaluating opportunities in conventional or heavy oil, gas, mining or infrastructure development, Rainmaker delivers strategy and implementation. Read our blueprint for supplier success in Alberta's oil and gas industry
Establishing your name and brand in a new business area can be challenging and costly. Rainmaker makes this easy and inexpensive with executive centres in Calgary and Houston and various marketing support services for companies positioning their company in new markets. Be seen where business gets done!
Our intel combines market status with insights from our relationships:
FDI CANADA 2015 COMING SOON.
Bringing together Canada's thought leaders on attracting Foreign Investment. More details to come.
Our clients need intelligence and information on jurisdictions with opportunities for growth. As we scan the world to identify companies seeking expansion, Rainmaker is well positioned to advise governments on Foreign Direct Investment strategies. Use our free self-assessment tool to see how ready your community is for investment!