Latest from Twitter
- #Calgary to lead #Canadian Economic Growth in 2014 http://t.co/3CTAQFcI31
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Irving Oil spending $60M on maintaining Canada’s largest oil refinery http://t.co/cJe7Xv25cR via @financialpost
- RT @mr_rain_maker: National Energy Board approves Enbridge's Line 9 reversal plan, http://t.co/ydYdmllvuC via @calgaryherald
- RT @cleantechgroup: OilGas innovation on deck w/ Shell & ConocoPhillips speaking @ Cleantech Forum SF http://t.co/H9IT9TVtoz -Reg now w/ 10…
- RT @mr_rain_maker: China's oldest oil company advances into the Canadian Basin http://t.co/kzDdGBfKQr
- RT @financialpost: Canadian manufacturing growth improves in Febrary, export rebound expected this year http://t.co/g8LElReybh
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Europe becoming a hotbed for R&D. http://t.co/f8UbYoVAeb
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Alberta the best place in Canada for mining investment http://t.co/8GeYO2cRYI via @sharethis
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall heading to Washington to tout carbon capture http://t.co/RHK60Ph9H4 via @sharethis
- Great article by the @nytimes on one of our clients Global Partners they continue to do well on their expansion plans http://t.co/AZUCoMVRc0
- Our very own Kyle Reed will be representing Canada next week in the 2014 IIHF Pan-American Hockey Tournament in Mexico City!
- Download Rainmaker's blueprint for supplier success in Alberta's Oil & Gas industry here: http://t.co/tOkwFepQtu http://t.co/8tK7KVUfnR
- Be seen where business gets done in dt #Calgary with Rainmaker's #VirtualOffice packages http://t.co/pXPKoEpxYL http://t.co/GSje5hIw08
- We are excited to announce @Hainsworp as the Managing Director of our UK office-he brings a wealth of experience to the team. Welcome Paul!
- RT @Premier_Redford: Thank you Ambassador Doer for your incredible support for our efforts to open new markets. http://t.co/dOS5EzrSQ9 #abl…
- RT @Premier_Redford: We welcome the State Department’s thorough environmental analysis of the #KXL pipeline project. Please RT. http://t.co…
- Keystone XL clears one more hurdle with the latest US State Department environmental assessment. http://t.co/xyYShl8Etf
- Position your growing company for success with one of Rainmaker's #VirtualOffice packages in downtown #Calgary today! http://t.co/pXPKoEpxYL
- RT @calgaryeconomic: Interesting look at how the landscape of our city has changed and grown over the decades http://t.co/6bv3qxG8pD via @…
- RT @wendy_PRLady: Nominate an #ABBusiness you know is succeeding with export activities http://t.co/mxm2E3F5Ch
We are your gateway to new markets in the natural resource extraction industry. If your company is evaluating opportunities in conventional or heavy oil, gas, mining or infrastructure development, Rainmaker delivers strategy and implementation. Read our blueprint for supplier success in Alberta's oil and gas industry
Establishing your name and brand in a new business area can be challenging and costly. Rainmaker makes this easy and inexpensive with executive centres in Calgary and Houston and various marketing support services for companies positioning their company in new markets. Be seen where business gets done!
Information alone will not allow you to navigate a new market effectively. Rainmaker's strategic intelligence combines current status on the markets with primary insights from our relationships in market. This intelligence allows our clients to make the best decision possible. See a sample of our heavy oil data here.
Our clients need intelligence and information on jurisdictions with opportunities for growth. As we scan the world to identify companies seeking expansion, Rainmaker is well positioned to advise governments on Foreign Direct Investment strategies. Use our free self-assessment tool to see how ready your community is for investment!