Latest from Twitter
- Oil Price – Latin American Activity – Not So Volatile After All https://t.co/nrzSrgRPiO
- RT @globebusiness: Syncrude Canada mired in production problems http://t.co/11OzW8tNYW http://t.co/AzB0Ux6yBu
- RT @GeoActivity: Essential Oil: December 17, 2014 - http://t.co/IG1w1S8XoA via @AlbertaOilMag
- RT @OGJOnline: Production from Rumaila #oil field in #Iraq to ramp up 50% to 2.1 million b/d by end of decade http://t.co/k5B0MTwuDb @BP_plc
- RT @IERenergy: Producing more energy domestically allows us to import less from volatile regimes. http://t.co/i0tOoGwfBq http://t.co/eVa1tC…
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Don't miss the Big Data movement. It's not a fad! https://t.co/WCZuZVbX2Y
- RT @ReutersOpinion: Saudi Arabia is playing chicken with its oil: http://t.co/SCey5Uam8N http://t.co/EFyhYWQuun
- RT @OGJOnline: Largest international deal by Spanish co. in last 5 years; puts Repsol among largest private #oilandgas cos. in world http:/…
- RT @OGJOnline: Spain's Repsol to acquire Canada's Talisman in $13 billion deal http://t.co/UG5mFlviO0 #Spain #Canada http://t.co/hCxMo3L0GD
- RT @ReutersBiz: Repsol to buy Talisman Energy for $13 billion http://t.co/8312PCa1hK
- RT @EnergyBrief: Who gets Citgo’s assets in the event Venezuela defaults? http://t.co/NdB6cx9IIX
- RT @CBCToronto: Oil price drop means lost billions for Canada, CIBC says http://t.co/YTw0k5MTy4 http://t.co/oxYDJ7Zpmn
- RT @TheEconomist: Which nations are most dependent on oil exports? http://t.co/tnobXfbmC0 http://t.co/BZZDVaKQh4
- RT @globebusiness: North American energy ministers agree to ‘to-do list’ on continental strategy http://t.co/7l9hpgvP9N
- RT @BloombergNews: BREAKING: WTI oil falls below $60 a barrel http://t.co/Ka2RWMzoVc http://t.co/wBpZFUm5ZU
- RT @OilsandNews: Updates provided on #pipeline projects | http://t.co/ZJSAKQUzcG
- RT @WorldOil: BG Group has agreed to sell QCLNG Pipeline for $5 billion. Details: http://t.co/4SNBrjtoJJ Image: BG http://t.co/DVsrP8YOzw
- RT @globebusiness: Loonie down as oil prices slide on revised OPEC forecast http://t.co/YsNApS98D7
- RT @BloombergNews: Demand for OPEC oil to reach 12-year low in 2015, group says http://t.co/dHX0QVhlWL http://t.co/doGovq8PoC
- RT @EnergyInDepth: . @exxonmobil: North America will be a net exporter, oil will last 150 years http://t.co/CMaMYV6xPo
We are your gateway to new markets in the natural resource extraction industry. If your company is evaluating opportunities in conventional or heavy oil, gas, mining or infrastructure development, Rainmaker delivers strategy and implementation. Read our blueprint for supplier success in Alberta's oil and gas industry
Establishing your name and brand in a new business area can be challenging and costly. Rainmaker makes this easy and inexpensive with executive centres in Calgary and Houston and various marketing support services for companies positioning their company in new markets. Be seen where business gets done!
Our intel combines market status with insights from our relationships:
FDI CANADA 2015 COMING SOON.
Bringing together Canada's thought leaders on attracting Foreign Investment. More details to come.
Our clients need intelligence and information on jurisdictions with opportunities for growth. As we scan the world to identify companies seeking expansion, Rainmaker is well positioned to advise governments on Foreign Direct Investment strategies. Use our free self-assessment tool to see how ready your community is for investment!