Latest from Twitter
- Innovation ... bringing new ideas to oil. http://t.co/EOd8IAie6B
- RT @BloombergNews: While OPEC talks, U.S. drills: http://t.co/m97mMusSN7 http://t.co/l28fk8kWgH
- RT @KyleHarrietha: "#OilSands Keep Churning With Crude at $75, Not Growing | Bloomberg" http://t.co/Coh7dZx3B9
- RT @OilSandsToday: RT @nrcan: In 2013, #Canada accounted for 1/3 of US crude oil imports http://t.co/rZfSnQBKbu http://t.co/IuEbFdRpQr
- RT @AlbertaVenture: Alberta needs BC to get its oil to Asian markets, but does BC really need Alberta? http://t.co/6thO64Gibr #pipelines ht…
- RT @rpenty: Canada's oil-sands expansion shaky with $75 crude: http://t.co/Q0Ioe2qcov via @BBGCanada @BloombergNRG @JeremyvanLoon #oilsands
- RT @fuelfixblog: Iran may propose million-barrel daily OPEC cut in Saudi talks http://t.co/JSGnsDW8cb
- RT @WorldOil: #Iran may seek #OPEC cut of 1 MMbopd in #saudi talks. Details: http://t.co/ChavVRghKV
- RT @mr_rain_maker: OPEC underestimated resiliency of U.S. oil production, Yergin says http://t.co/X4YAsFwAqp
- RT @mr_rain_maker: Milke: How the West has won Canada's youth, http://t.co/pECe8d4wzY via @calgaryherald
- RT @CanAmbNL: Now welcoming AIMCO's Leo de Bever (a Dutchman!) and Clark Grue @mr_rain_maker @ #InvestCan http://t.co/ZBeKsEoliT
- New Commercial Agreements between Canadian and Chinese firms. http://t.co/kMrpolpVGq
- RT @CanadaBUF: Clark Grue, CEO of @Rainmaker_GBD: reaching clients in Cdn #oilsands market at #PopUpCanada @ PGH. http://t.co/wvgF72e5Ke #E…
- RT @LeCanadaNY: Clark Grue, PDG de @Rainmaker_GBD: joindre des clients dans le marché canadien des sables bitumineux. http://t.co/JXKCnyDVd6
- Here's a tongue-in-cheek article about the recent drop in oil prices. http://t.co/6G5EcaXG0P
- RT @OilandGasIQ: Editorial: #OPEC, Oversupply And The Coming #Oil War?: http://t.co/QysGvCMyPA
- RT @OilSandsToday: N.B. premier pushing for two #pipelines from western Canada. #cdnpoli http://t.co/YfvE7EsFFK
- RT @BloombergNRG: Cheap-oil tilts geopolitical power from Middle East, Russia to the U.S. http://t.co/SICkNxL4ac by Rich Miller http://t.c…
- RT @geoffreymorgan: TransCanada CEO: "The notion that this oil is going to get exported is pure fabrication..." @FPEnergy #KXL http://t.co/…
- RT @BloombergNews: Slumping crude prices strain budgets of energy-producing U.S. states: http://t.co/3nN4RmEmIS
We are your gateway to new markets in the natural resource extraction industry. If your company is evaluating opportunities in conventional or heavy oil, gas, mining or infrastructure development, Rainmaker delivers strategy and implementation. Read our blueprint for supplier success in Alberta's oil and gas industry
Establishing your name and brand in a new business area can be challenging and costly. Rainmaker makes this easy and inexpensive with executive centres in Calgary and Houston and various marketing support services for companies positioning their company in new markets. Be seen where business gets done!
Our intel combines market status with insights from our relationships:
FDI CANADA 2015 COMING SOON.
Bringing together Canada's thought leaders on attracting Foreign Investment. More details to come.
Our clients need intelligence and information on jurisdictions with opportunities for growth. As we scan the world to identify companies seeking expansion, Rainmaker is well positioned to advise governments on Foreign Direct Investment strategies. Use our free self-assessment tool to see how ready your community is for investment!