Latest from Twitter
- RT @CanAmbNL: Now welcoming AIMCO's Leo de Bever (a Dutchman!) and Clark Grue @mr_rain_maker @ #InvestCan http://t.co/ZBeKsEoliT
- New Commercial Agreements between Canadian and Chinese firms. http://t.co/kMrpolpVGq
- RT @CanadaBUF: Clark Grue, CEO of @Rainmaker_GBD: reaching clients in Cdn #oilsands market at #PopUpCanada @ PGH. http://t.co/wvgF72e5Ke #E…
- RT @LeCanadaNY: Clark Grue, PDG de @Rainmaker_GBD: joindre des clients dans le marché canadien des sables bitumineux. http://t.co/JXKCnyDVd6
- Here's a tongue-in-cheek article about the recent drop in oil prices. http://t.co/6G5EcaXG0P
- RT @OilandGasIQ: Editorial: #OPEC, Oversupply And The Coming #Oil War?: http://t.co/QysGvCMyPA
- RT @OilSandsToday: N.B. premier pushing for two #pipelines from western Canada. #cdnpoli http://t.co/YfvE7EsFFK
- RT @BloombergNRG: Cheap-oil tilts geopolitical power from Middle East, Russia to the U.S. http://t.co/SICkNxL4ac by Rich Miller http://t.c…
- RT @geoffreymorgan: TransCanada CEO: "The notion that this oil is going to get exported is pure fabrication..." @FPEnergy #KXL http://t.co/…
- RT @BloombergNews: Slumping crude prices strain budgets of energy-producing U.S. states: http://t.co/3nN4RmEmIS
- RT @andrew_leach: Avg oil sands lease value? $70/acre last year. RT @MarcLeeCCPA: Washington Post: Who holds most oil-sands leases? http://…
- RT @BNN: Black Diamond CEO's outlook for Canada's oil sands http://t.co/vzWmu3at9m http://t.co/kTqCkwJ3Yy
- RT @PipeThink: Jim Redford of @UnionGas says longer term gas prices can be affected by North Bay to Ottawa portion of @energyeast #APPrO2014
- RT @OilSandsToday: @ceri_canada says #oilsands production to continue to grow despite price slump. http://t.co/G3BCFd4aau #cdnpoli
- RT @mr_rain_maker: House passes bill approving controversial Keystone pipeline; White House has signaled Obama won't be forced on issue -
- RT @WSJ: The House passed a bill to approve #KeystoneXL pipeline, 252-161. Senate is expected to vote Tuesday. http://t.co/7CZ4tjSeWj
- RT @mr_rain_maker: On small step for KeystoneXL, one great leap for the North American energy industry and the economy! http://t.co/Bb12N9…
- RT @EnergyBrief: The average price of# gasoline will be below $3 a gallon in 2015, the government predicts http://t.co/C6RBfo8sle
- RT @EnergyBrief: Tom Steyer refused to help Sen. Mary Landrieu. Now Dems try to save her with #KeystoneXL vote http://t.co/vlPoBH4eDu
- RT @EnergyBrief: Second Polar Vortex threatens to erase the stimulus from plunging gas prices http://t.co/0a7hU3NPBe
We are your gateway to new markets in the natural resource extraction industry. If your company is evaluating opportunities in conventional or heavy oil, gas, mining or infrastructure development, Rainmaker delivers strategy and implementation. Read our blueprint for supplier success in Alberta's oil and gas industry
Establishing your name and brand in a new business area can be challenging and costly. Rainmaker makes this easy and inexpensive with executive centres in Calgary and Houston and various marketing support services for companies positioning their company in new markets. Be seen where business gets done!
Our intel combines market status with insights from our relationships:
FDI CANADA 2015 COMING SOON.
Bringing together Canada's thought leaders on attracting Foreign Investment. More details to come.
Our clients need intelligence and information on jurisdictions with opportunities for growth. As we scan the world to identify companies seeking expansion, Rainmaker is well positioned to advise governments on Foreign Direct Investment strategies. Use our free self-assessment tool to see how ready your community is for investment!